The video below explains how LV= works with sole sites – a network of recommended repairers – which help manage the full repair process for your vehicle.
We work on repairs for LV= customers and do everything from estimating the damage to returning your vehicle once the work is complete.
The video explains how LV= works with the sole sites on progressing your claim, repairing your vehicle and removing the complexity of the claims process.
You’ll also see how LV= is supporting apprentices through the Auto Raise scheme to help address the skills crisis and build a more efficient skill set when dealing with high tech cars, such as electric vehicles.
What are the benefits of using Halo
- Your car will be collected and returned free of charge once the work has been carried out. In the meantime, you’ll have a hire car to get around in (as long as you added this to your policy)
- Lifetime guarantee on repairs (when using our recommended repairer service, for as long as you own the vehicle. Labour only, excludes parts)
- Our garages are either British Standard approved or Kitemark approved, which ensures technical competence. To achieve these standards, our garages are independently audited.
- Our Network Repairers have all achieved the level of British Standards (BSI10125) and as part of this, they are trained to a high standard in both electric and hybrid repairs.
- Your repairs will be carried out in line with the Vehicle Manufacturer or Thatcham Research Centre guidelines, and our garages are proactively audited just to make sure.
- You’ll be kept in the loop during the repair process, so if anything happens to your car while in the recommended repair centre, you’ll know about it straight away and we’ll help manage it for you.